Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Latest Hair Product Staples - Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine

   
Last week I was completely out of shampoo, conditioner, and leave-in. I was ecstatic because I've been patiently going through my products, striving to minimize my inventory (you know, my whole minimalist lifestyle thing) - and here I was with nothing, a blank slate.

This time I decided to give an entire line a try, and I picked Garnier Fructis. I've been using the shampoo, conditioner, leave-in and cream gel for my twist-outs and I think they are turning out quite nicely.  What's more, my curls feel so springy and bouncy.

I look forward to seeing how the system works on my hair when I straighten it.

1 comment:

  1. clip in hair extensions
    Great blog. All posts have something to learn. The shampoos and conditioners are gentle and great for adult or children's hair.

    ReplyDelete